*NOTICE*

IF FILES DO NOT PLAY MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CCCP INSTALLED. IF YOU DO NOT DO NOT TELL ME THE VIDEO DOESN'T WORK BECUASE YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE CCCP. ALSO PLEASE USE FSJ TO COMBINE THE FILES IF YOU DO THIS YOU WONT HAVE PROBLEMS THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO COME BACK AND TELL ME YOU HAD PROBLEMS.



IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK THE FILES PLEASE CLICK TUTORIALS RIGHT ABOVE THIS AND IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO GET THEM TO WORK.

IF YOU NOTICE LINKS ARE MISSING, WRONG OR DIRECTING TO A 404 ERROR PAGE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST SOMETHING IN THE SHOUTBOX BECAUSE I DO NOT GET ANY NOTIFICATION WHEN YOU POST A COMMENT ON A SPECIFIC POST AND WITH AS MANY AS I HAVE I CANNOT TRACK EVERY COMMENT POSTED.

HELP ME HELP YOU.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Mizumori Aoi Debut [MX-02]



11 comments:

  1. just fyi, part 5 and 6 don't come up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after trying a few time I finally got it to download. guess you just have to keep on trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 5 isn't working, despite trying it tens of times and refreshing the window all the time. If you could sort that out, that would be wonderful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part 5 is indeed working, it is an issue to do with mediafire doing maintenance not the file itself try again it should work perfectly fine it worked fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's still not working a day later, so could somebody please put that part up on Megaupload?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Upon checking today it appears that it does not work and I get a page that says "connection: close" ill check to see if its not working again a little bit later but I will not have time to fix it if its not until the weekend as I have to attend University.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oddly enough it is the most downloaded part out of the 8 so it must have worked at one time. If it doesn't fix itself by the weekend ill re-upload the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most downloaded or most hit? I've hit it a few dozen times, but still no luck. It just unclenched and started downloading, and then puked on me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most downloaded by about 30 more times than every other part. However if it started to download for you then it is definitely work and it's something on mediafires end and not my fault. That being the case there is not much I can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally, after several days and dozens of unsuccessful attempts (including more today), I finally got part 5. And to save people the hassle I had, here's my mirror of it:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUBPT8YV

    ReplyDelete
  11. Works perfectly fine today so it definitely was an issue on mediafires end.

    ReplyDelete